Everyone’s safety is our main concern
Making sure that our guests, staff, and community are safe and protected, is a top priority at Carpe Diem Tours! As we all know, these challenging times are constantly changing, and in response, we are committed to meeting the guidelines set out by the BC Ministry of Health to provide a safe environment for everyone.
- Health and travel screening have been added prior to boarding, and if any sign of illness from guests or staff are present, they will not be able to participate with the tour at that time. Our refund policy as been updated to allow for flexibility in regard to the strict adherence to this critical policy.
- Masks are required at all times while in your tour vehicle. For your comfort bring your own mask, however if you happen to leave yours or find yourself in need of another mask, it would be our pleasure to provide you with a complimentary one.
- Should you wish, gloves and sanitizer will be available to our guests as well.
- Rest assured that all vehicles are thoroughly washed, and all high-touch surfaces are sanitized before and after each tour, as well as several times throughout each tour.
- Wherever possible, Social distancing will be observed. Reduced capacity has been implemented within each tour bus to allow for this.
- Wineries are limiting tastings to 6 guests. If there are any groups larger then this, they will be split into 2 groups.
Carpe Diem tours strives to provide exceptional service and outstanding experiences for our Guests. We remain committed to these promises and hope that you truly get to Seize The Day as our guest.